PS3 Ragnarok usb controller

LATIN-REAPER

Hello,
I'm a bit confused,I have my controller currently at version 1.4 ,however my buddy just got his in the mail and when i went to help him set his Ragnarok up, we noticed that his controller said it was version 1.5 ,is there a new firmware version out that I'm not aware of?
If so how can i get my controller upgraded to that version?

Thanks in advance,
LATIN-REAPER

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Version 1.4 is basically the same as V1.5. Are u sure he dident have a xbox controller or accidently downloaded the xbox firmware. Basically V1.5 supports both matrix 2 and cg2 ragnarok chips. The version 1.4 is for ps3 controllers or the Xbox ragnarok firmware update made specifficaly for the matrix 2 controllers. I could be wrong in this information but im positive enough to post it cause I built a ragnarok for my brother he has V1.4 and I built another ragnarok for myself and it has V1.5 and its exactly the same. I heard somewhere its just a updated version for the cg2 controllers and matrix 2 controllers to be able to code what controller type it is without bricking the controller.

Bernard

I also have V1.5 on my PS3 USB controller. From what I understand from Odingalt is it fixes the jitter issue a few of us PS3 USB controller users were seeing. The issue was when using the fast or medium method of jitter with the R870 shotgun in Black Ops 2 it would suddenly switch to your secondary...knife or other gun. With V1.5 this has now been fixed from what I have seen / tested. I did notice though it is a little slower shooting than V1.4.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I also have V1.5 on my PS3 USB controller. From what I understand from Odingalt is it fixes the jitter issue a few of us PS3 USB controller users were seeing. The issue was when using the fast or medium method of jitter with the R870 shotgun in Black Ops 2 it would suddenly switch to your secondary...knife or other gun. With V1.5 this has now been fixed from what I have seen / tested. I did notice though it is a little slower shooting than V1.4.
thanks for that info. I wasent 100% on exactly the difference. Im using the version 1.4 on my ps3 controller but i dont have BO2 for ps3. I have it on XBOX and i play with my PS3 controller using my cornus x cross adapter and i dont have the seco.dary weapon swap problem when i use jitter mode 4. I guess it could be different on the ps3 version though. Thanks for clearing that up!

LATIN-REAPER

Thanks for the response guys....is there a link so I can download V1.5?
I'd rather have better jitter than a faster rapid fire,lol...jitter just puts a frown on my enemies faces,and that translates to AWESOME...LOL

odingalt

Staff member
WHITE you got confused between XBOX360 and PS3, they are different, there's no correlation between the version numbers so if you are a PS3 customer you can ignore that WHITE said about versions :)

v1.5 has a minor tweak to the jitter modes, otherwise no difference.

odingalt

Staff member
Bookmark the downloads page on the website we'll get it up in the next week or two