PS3 Rapid Fire - FAIL

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, I've seen that before, it's actually pretty decent for PS3 rapidfire, there is nothing even close to viking... It's pretty lame how he tries to cover it up with the thing around the bottom of the screen though. It also seems to cut out just before he dies all the time.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, that particular video is labeled wrong. I've seen others from him that are on PS3, and it works exactly the same.

Awfulz

I just thought it was funny how he "labeled" his video wrong. He obviously did it on purpose, none of his other videos use the black thing on the bottom, and he was trying to hide it. Once somebody noticed it, he said it was an accident.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, he plays the same video in the 360 and the PS3 section too. He was obviously just too lazy to make a PS3 video.

Awfulz

Yeah I understand, but he still has no proof. He shouldn't be lazy when he's trying to start his own modding controller company..

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, i found him before I found vikinng, I was actually going to buy one at the time, but luckily his site was down until after I found viking. I would be pissed if I bought that garbage and the valhalla actually ends up working with PS3...