Public Forge

JIM WALKER

I like these also except for the controllers there on the bottom of the vertical one. I myself would take these out and drag xbox,ps4 group down to the bottom.

OK bone, agreed, and done ....

Odin, anything you want done, just shout, will do my best and would be a pleasure ....

nlnSilencenln

here is one with the Viking colored.
berserker banner3.jpg
Quite like this, got a buzz to it (literally ... lol), but I thought the idea was for the Viking generally rather than just the berserker

Yours are great as well. I just threw this out there to use if they like. Thought maybe a push for the high end controller might help grab the attention of folks.

JIM WALKER

here is one with the Viking colored.
View attachment 2215

Yours are great as well. I just threw this out there to use if they like. Thought maybe a push for the high end controller might help grab the attention of folks.

Good thinking, all input is important, nice to see a different perspective too, banners can have a dramatic impression on a business, a dirty unpainted shop front gives a good idea of what you will find inside, banners can have the same effect, its my age I know, but I prefer the sharp clean cut look, but at the same time I like your style as well ...