purchase of viking 360

joejoe

if i double ordered, how do i fix it? i need help, and im in the negative in my bank, call plz *********x

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Also Joe I would take your number off the forums just to be safe. Or a Moderator should atleast cover up some of the numbers.

lyric6976

I orderd a week ago and I still haven't recieved 264.95 was taken out of my credit card this is how this company does business with there customers It was very easy for them to charge my card on the day I order this controler

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I orderd a week ago and I still haven't recieved 264.95 was taken out of my credit card this is how this company does business with there customers It was very easy for them to charge my card on the day I order this controler

They have to do that in order to ship it once the package is shipped there is nothing else they can do, its all up to the shipping company from then on. You should of received a tracking number in your email and if you havent then check your spam mail too. Any business is going to charge your card right away and alot of business depending on how far your located from them are going to take about a week to ship to you.

odingalt

Staff member
Yes don't worry, 1/27/2012 was a Friday, at the earliest order would go out Monday which was 1/30/2012, possibly the day after for custom builds.