Question about the joysticks....

Fredrow

SO is there a way to change the sensitivities of the analog sticks? Using the Macro software??

Galen

seems highly unlikely with the current version of the editor but possible in the future maybe.. i dont really know enough about this stuff to say that though

modded matt

this is one of my origional reports. Oden has to fix this in the firmware, hence it cannot be done in the hex editor. but will be a part of a future update

odingalt

Staff member
Chris do you mean the bug when recording macros (I see the analog sticks show up in the macro sometimes when the rumblepads go - but when you haven't hit the sticks)

Or do you mean reducing sensitivity in-game during play?

Fredrow

[color=#FF0000 said:
odingalt[/color]]Chris do you mean the bug when recording macros (I see the analog sticks show up in the macro sometimes when the rumblepads go - but when you haven't hit the sticks)

Or do you mean reducing sensitivity in-game during play?

Yeah your second guess to the question! :mrgreen:

I'm playing around with a macro that pull down on the right-thumbstick AND shooting at the same time.
Also I do want to know if it's possible to decrease the total sensitivity of the whole joystick? Because I had this idea that maybe by actually physically decreasing the sensitivity of the joysticks, you could then go into the Black Opts games options screen and increase the sensitivity on there. At this point we are able to play around with two variables to could help out a lot in aiming and movement of the joysticks more precise vs kind of choppy how it is now.

odingalt

Staff member
When I try reducing the sensitivity using the mod chip it is choppy I haven been able to brainstorm a way to make it any smoother.

Not sure if there is some way to try to match the modchip stick update rate with the controller's sampling rate as there's no way to tell Microsoft's sampling rate without insider information.