Question about when i should order?

Canteffinwait

So let me put this out here first off. I have never had a modded controller and one day i was like F*** it i want one so i went on google and looked around and ended up ordering one from Gamermodz (the SPS X3). Let me tell you what the biggest mistake of my life was.

I waited 3 weeks, never received nothing, had to file a dispute with my bank to get my money back because i could not get a legitimate response via live support ( which was NOT live support, more like a deli ticket machine that's broken...), email or even by phone (Tried 50+ times over 2 weeks).

Then i started reading reviews about them and was like oh s*** i think they are a scam! They got a BBB rating of F....

Anyway after actually researching the topic i realized i should have bought the Viking Macro controller, i could of had it 4 times over by now for one...

I got a couple questions about the controller if someone doesn't mind answering that would be great.

First off can i change what buttons do what. Like for instance run a Halo style bumper jumper button scheme in gears of war 2?

And should i order this today or wait till monday seeing as how it says it wont ship till tuesday being a weekend and such.

Thanks

GT: TBhag1

NYjetsNY1

Order asap. The controllers are increasing prices constantly, we are almost out of the macro controller. Later we are bringing a simpler controller, but if you want the best get a macro.

You can not change default buttons to other buttons. You can reassign buttons to tac switches.

So A cannot be swapped with B, but of the 6 tac switches, you can make one tac become A, another B, etc.

Order asap. The controllers are increasing prices constantly, we are almost out of the macro controller. Later we are bringing a simpler controller, but if you want the best get a macro.

You can not change default buttons to other buttons. You can reassign buttons to tac switches.

So A cannot be swapped with B, but of the 6 tac switches, you can make one tac become A, another B, etc.

so you guys are done building the marco whrn you run out?

NYjetsNY1

1. Too expensive. 2. People aren't buying them for this reason. 3. Hard to install.

What everyone wants: Cheaper controller made for COD. We are coming out with new controllers. There are I'd say about 350 macro controllers left.

1. Too expensive. 2. People aren't buying them for this reason. 3. Hard to install.

What everyone wants: Cheaper controller made for COD. We are coming out with new controllers. There are I'd say about 350 macro controllers left.

So you guys are just going with a basic. rapid fire controller next then?

i too orderered from gamermodz waited 7 weeks phoned after 2 weeks was told they were waiting for chips from ***an yet they said they make there own chips, never managed to make contact again, contacted mastercard to cancel purchase so if any one is thinking about buying from them dont touch them with a barge pole GO VIKING, i have had my macro about 3-4 weeks,delivery was expensive but it did arrive as promised and i could track progress and was a proffessional service plus nobody put agun to my head to order, im very pleased with the controller it does exactly what it says on the tin, the macro library is excellent and the chance to request macros is above the call of duty ( pun intended ) plus the help from the forum is great i am actually enjoying the forum as much as the controller (well allmost) so thankyou gamermodz for being a bunch of ****heads. chris

Canteffinwait

1 ) For an Extra 90 Dollars you get a controller that can do anything, 2 ) Im surprised people wont pay the 200 when they buy Fightsticks for fighting games and s*** for 180.... 3 ) i Cant even imagine the process involved into making one soldering and such wise... hats off to you guys most definately....

NYJets i was wondering where your warehouse is, being you are a jets fan and they are from NY, I live in Buffalo, we get the wonderful Bills WOO /sarcasmn

NYjetsNY1

So you guys are just going with a basic. rapid fire controller next then?

We actually have one on sale currently for $99. The Tyr's Hand. We are coming out with one that has jitter, dropshot, rapid-fire, etc etc, but for cheaper than the macro. You'll also be able to customize every little bit of it. Colors, everything.

NYjetsNY1

1 ) For an Extra 90 Dollars you get a controller that can do anything, 2 ) Im surprised people wont pay the 200 when they buy Fightsticks for fighting games and s*** for 180.... 3 ) i Cant even imagine the process involved into making one soldering and such wise... hats off to you guys most definately....

NYJets i was wondering where your warehouse is, being you are a jets fan and they are from NY, I live in Buffalo, we get the wonderful Bills WOO /sarcasmn

Its in Washington lol. I live in New York though.