Question: Do you have to install all the Buttons?

sqlninja01

Certainly if you plan on Playing only Gears of War. Only 1 button is used to shoot, and 1 to reload all weapons.
While this may limit the functionality in other games, and is the cheap way out.

Can you simply install just the buttons you wish to use RapidFire on? I.E. Like Right Trigger, and Right Bumper. WIll this cause any problems with the ModChip functioning?

I say this as I had a time installing on the traces, and it appears my Viking is throwing error codes on 3 of the 4 buttons.

Blackburn

sqlninja01 said:
Certainly if you plan on Playing only Gears of War. Only 1 button is used to shoot, and 1 to reload all weapons.
While this may limit the functionality in other games, and is the cheap way out.

Can you simply install just the buttons you wish to use RapidFire on? I.E. Like Right Trigger, and Right Bumper. WIll this cause any problems with the ModChip functioning?

I say this as I had a time installing on the traces, and it appears my Viking is throwing error codes on 3 of the 4 buttons.
yes yo do not have to install all the buttons in order to use viking. But if a game comes out supporting a button you dont have connected, then youll have to pull it apart and solder, etc

blober54

what about getting rapid fire on the B button for gears? That would be funny lol.... chain duels with rapid fire