Question thread!

NickM

Hey guys, just bought The Viking on Wednesday, can't wait till its here! But before I get it, I've had a few questions buzzing around in my head, here are the questions:

1. Can I have more than 1 mode of mods on the controller at 1 time? (Ex. click a button to switch to a diff rapid fire.)

2. Is there a perfect quick scope button I can download onto the controller?

3. Is there a dropshot button I can download onto the controller?

4. The recommended macros in the Library, are they the best anyone can come up with, or if I were to fiddle with the macros, could I find a better one myself?

5. When I get my controller, do I immediately have to update its firmware?

6. Do the Custom LED setting burn battery fast?

7. On the Black Ops video, is that the fastest the FAL will go on BOPS?

8. Lets say I'm playing BOPS and want to switch the firerate from the FAL to the pistols, can I do that w/o having to plug the controller into my computer and if I can do I still have the ability to do said thing if I decided to switch to MW2 w/o going back to my computer?

Hope people can answer these, sorry I'm so confused :|

NYjetsNY1

1. Can I have more than 1 mode of mods on the controller at 1 time? (Ex. click a button to switch to a diff rapid fire.)
YES. You put different rapid-fires on different pages. A page = a full set of macros. You can have up to 16 pages of macros.

2. Is there a perfect quick scope button I can download onto the controller?
Yes it is in the macro library for black ops, I don't think there is a MW2 one. You can make one yourself using the free software. It is very easy. You can PM me for guidance.

3. Is there a dropshot button I can download onto the controller?
Yes, there are several in the macro library.

4. The recommended macros in the Library, are they the best anyone can come up with, or if I were to fiddle with the macros, could I find a better one myself?
You can find a better one. The featured ones are usually only viking staff. If you have a better one, let me know and I can get it featured for you.

5. When I get my controller, do I immediately have to update its firmware?
No, but you should if you want it to work its optimal best

6. Do the Custom LED setting burn battery fast?
Depends on how many LEDs you are running at one time / how fast etc. But they do burn slightly faster, not too noticeably different though.

7. On the Black Ops video, is that the fastest the FAL will go on BOPS?
Depends on what rapid-fire macro you have and connection. I use .89 but better connection = faster, slower connection = use a slower one. You can change the gear setting speed, or you can build your own rapid-fire.

8. Lets say I'm playing BOPS and want to switch the firerate from the FAL to the pistols, can I do that w/o having to plug the controller into my computer and if I can do I still have the ability to do said thing if I decided to switch to MW2 w/o going back to my computer?
Yes, just have different rapid-fires on different modes.

Black Ops best Dropshotmod is the Drop-Stop, for MW2, use the DropShot.

NickM

My god, not only are you all very kind, but you answer so quickly! This is by far the best forum I've ever been apart of, and I've been apart of a lot, such as TTG which I'm sure many of you know about.. Thanks to you all, especially NYjets b/c even on my first topic, he was there to congratulate me on buying the controller, and the same applies to remmnever, hes been there for me to. Overall, I'd just like to thank everyone, your all a bunch of great people.

NYjetsNY1

NickM said:
My god, not only are you all very kind, but you answer so quickly! This is by far the best forum I've ever been apart of, and I've been apart of a lot, such as TTG which I'm sure many of you know about.. Thanks to you all, especially NYjets b/c even on my first topic, he was there to congratulate me on buying the controller, and the same applies to remmnever, hes been there for me to. Overall, I'd just like to thank everyone, your all a bunch of great people.

Appreciate it. I try :)

No problem, again ask anything you'd like and I'll help you through it. If you have any computer problems, schedule a teamviewer appointment.

NickM

You talked about having 16 modes "Pages" earlier.. how do I switch "Pages" while staying on the controller?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NickM said:
You talked about having 16 modes "Pages" earlier.. how do I switch "Pages" while staying on the controller?
you need to set the pages up on the computer and make a tac switch a page switcher....watch these tutorial videos