Question

311sam

Returns & Replacements

All orders are covered by an automatic 6-month warranty. Defective products are sent to our shop for repair. In the event that your controller cannot be repaired to working condition, it would be replaced. Product returns for refund are NOT accepted, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

DM RoseTyler

I'm not trying to be a **** or anything but the controller isn't that great and I have so little patience for it any more and I could sell it and invest in a gaming PC instead.

modded matt

You are welcome to your opinion. You have the most advanced controller in your hands. Alot of users such as yourself find themselves overwhelmed with the learning curve involved with such an advanced product. The controller operates exactly as described, there were no false pretenses given, we cannot offer a full refund just because you cant be bothered with learning how to use it or simply dont like it. Try selling it on ebay??

LOL my gaming pc I built cost about 6 times as much as this controller did, and I can use my macro controller with my gaming pc via the wireless pc adapter. Good luck.

DM RoseTyler

Although I only said that stuff because I was really ****ed off and was frustrated cuz it wouldn't turn on, i'm not lying, the controller has been out for a year and the tutorials are less than helpful. and maybe for CoD, pushing RT 100 times is easy to make, but I wanted to make a fighting game one and it's not quite as easy as you'd think.

EWGFexample.jpgNow, that's an EWGF on Tekken, for anyone who wants to know, now the way a human does that is on a dpad or thumbstick, push it Forward, Neutral, Down, Downforward, and you push Y at the same time as the Downforward, IF I was trying to create that macro without recording an EWGF first, how on earth would I come to the conclusion that I was supposed to write all that bull****. be honest.

odingalt

Staff member
When it records a macro it's recording every frame, but you wouldn't necessarily have to draw that many dots if you wanted to draw the macro out. There is a thing called a "tween". It works like this:

Let's say we are editing the left joystick, we put a dot at 0.0 seconds and drag it out so the second dot is at 1.0 seconds. Now in the first dot push the stick all the way to the left. In the last dot push the stick all the way to the right. You only have two dots, but the macro controller will actually "Tween" between the two values. Meaning it will slowly move the stick from left through center and to right in 1.0 seconds. The tween is a useful thing to cut down on the amount of dots you have to make on the timeline editor.

I checked the in-software documentation and sure enough there's zero mention of the tween :-(

BraveTitan

In all honesty some form of advanced editing tutorials would be pretty helpful. Theres parts of the community that I've noticed that solely download and use macros. Then theres the other half of people who know the ins and outs and everything in be'tween' with the editor software. I feel that theres some people myself included who think ehh just leave it to the experts to make macros. But DM RoseTyler brings up a valid point. If we can get some advanced tutorials up (as simple as a tutorial for the tween) would help clear the gap and pave the way for even more macros.

modded matt

What would be nice is to see one of our younger guys put a sticky together with all the videos seperated by controller type for the forum. I understand these are hoested on the product page, but we need them on the forum also. white and nerdy... hint hint.

I will try to look into doing it this weekend if I get free time. 9most experianced modders are very busy this time of year!!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
If I knew how to make a tutorial video i would make a video of me using any old macro that does what im trying to create for a new game. If u think about it

just about every macro exploit has already been made so what id teach people is to use old macros as a rough draft or rough blueprint of what there trying

to create. I would show me using it on the game that I wanted to make the macro for then show how I break down each function of the old macro by

observing how the macro plays in the game. Id show them what specific functions need to be ether slowed down, speed up, shortened or extended. Then Id

show them my process of elimination technique by my visual observation of the old macros timing defaults.

I feel that If people start to learn first how to build off other peoples older macros then they will already have a starting point to go off of. I think people are

way too intimidated to figure out how to build a macro from scratch and dont even know where to begin. If they first learn how to build their macros off

other existing macros they will perceive faster how special special techniques are used and applied to specific macros. After they learn how to make macros

out of other older macros they will have a better understanding of how to build more complex macros from scratch.

I would make two videos. The 1st video would be a turbo knife video and i will show them how to take a MW3 turbo knife and turn it into a black ops 2 turbo knife.
Then by watching my video they would learn about cancelers and loop extensions.

The second video would be me making a jitter mod from scratch. I would show them how different loops can play a part in where to assign the macro. Id go

through every playback method to show what they do and how to apply it to what they are trying to build. It would give them a better understanding of

what loops do and how to apply them. When they learn all the main techniques then i feel they will be ready to make their own macros from scratch.

Last edited: