Questions from a legacy controller owner...

apcoop7

I am the proud owner of a Viking Thor's Hammer, I bought my controller back in June, and I've been in love ever since. Now with that said, I have a few questions...

Will there still be updates for all of us Legacy controller owners since there is a new controller out that lets you do just about anything? (I bought my controller knowing that I would continually be able to update it)

I've requested a couple drivers to be made awhile ago, and I have seen no attempts or interest from anyone to create them. Is there still hope or will there be any attempts to make the drivers in the future?

I'm interested in modding one of my older controllers - will there still be DIY kits?

OK that's it for now if I think of anything else I'll post later. If you honestly don't know a good answer to any of these questions please don't reply and spam this thread. THanks!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
There's obviously not gonna be any more manufactured, but Fredrow will probably get whatever's left for DIY's and cheaper controllers... I dunno about Ben I guess, if he's doing the new ones or not.

Jonny

Will there now be drops in prices for the left over original ones and diys kits as I have a number of things to save for currently including the new xbox s.
Also just like the legacy there was the hand for the budget gamer, will there be one of these released or not? Or just keep the original going for those on a budget?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I think there is only going to be one model... You might be able to get a cheaper legacy controller (still better than any other mod shop) from Fredrow for a while yet...