Quick IMPORTANT question

hockeywizz0

I bought my viking back in the cod waw era. It only has the two buttons on the back where your middle finger sits. The controller was normally updated with hid bootloader and filed from there. Now it got all changed. I watched the videos on how to update the controller because I wanted the black ops mods. But now my controller is like broke? none of the buttons work... please help or give me a way to get it to work.

NYjetsNY1

hockeywizz0 said:
I bought my viking back in the cod waw era. It only has the two buttons on the back where your middle finger sits. The controller was normally updated with hid bootloader and filed from there. Now it got all changed. I watched the videos on how to update the controller because I wanted the black ops mods. But now my controller is like broke? none of the buttons work... please help or give me a way to get it to work.

No it didn't get changed, the new stuff is for the macro controller. You need to be more specific. Try using the HID bootloader again to fix it.

GO HERE: http://viking360.com/download-software- ... cy-drivers

I can try to assist you if you'd like to make an appointment go here: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2564