Quick question about tracking an order

buster0944

I have a question about tracking my order. I am unaware if I was suppose to get an additional e-mail about it stating when the order was finished and shipped but I got a little scared when the order changed from processing to complete until I realized that just meant the building of it was complete. (I'm really anxious about getting this controller and check the website and order tracking thing multiple times a day. I think my girlfriend is getting annoyed at how I am showing so much excitement for this controller!)

My question relates to the link "track this order" on the "my orders" page. It seems to me that they don't update the arrival or departures from different Fed Ex locations until 12+ hours after they have moved. By this I mean that I was checking it around 6 pm today (Jan 9th) and it didn't show anything. Then when I checked an hour or two later it said "arrived at 1:15 am jan 9th" Just checked now and it updated saying "departed 3:58 Jan 9th". My other concern is the fact that it has stated for the status as "Delivered on Jan 10, 2013. 12:00 am" for the past two days now. Is this the estimated day of delivery? How accurate are the times on this list or is it just the time that the Fed Ex buildings released the information to you guys at Viking? Also is there any other tracking information that I can look up?

I was almost writing a ticket for this, but I figured that I wanted some input from the other users here as well. I saw some people on another post saying they saw the shipment was in their own city or even only two hours away so that's why I figured if you guys could help inform me or if any users could shed some light on this matter as well, anything greatly appreciated. I am just not used to ordering things online and whenever I do I get all paranoid about a shipment missing its target or location and getting lost. I want to make sure I am home and waiting when the package arrives! Even if I have to wait all day at the door. :) Thanks for any help and listening to my ramblings ><

buster0944

Well it's now 6:31 am and checking on viking360.com on the track order screen it says it arrived at my local FedEX building at 12:02 pm and is on the truck for delivery at 12:04 pm (yay 6 hour time jump?! But if that means I get it today then rock on!)

I never actually got a tracking number as far as I know of. Was it a tracking number sent to you in an e-mail or was it found somewhere else? The only number I have is the order number.

Take the tracking number and go to fedex.com and track it there.. It should give you a estimated delivery date... FedEx never delivers early.

buster0944

Yea I figured out where to go to find it this morning after blokq mentioned a tracking number.
I was taking the order number from viking360 and trying to use it in every search field on FedEX ><
Figured out the right number and how to get that over to check and the FedEx page had a different time table showing the drop offs and pick ups. So hopefully I should be getting it today! I'm excited.

buster0944

Just grabbed it from the outside! And now I waste the rest of my day trying to figure everything out!!! Thanks for the help guys!