quickscope practice

spoolinwagon420

pretty much what it says....i'm looking to get better..all my friends think it's lame so i can't get them to practice with me....looking for someone that is good to show me some of the ropes of it...i can quickscope just not as well as i would like and would like to get sometime..with a strong quickscoper to tell me how to improve....if anyone is down gt same as name here...hit me up and let me know it's for quickscoping so i don't think your some 12yo hosting a 10th lobby...repeat i'm not that good at it so if your looking for some 1v1 i'm not the person...or maybe i am cause it would be an easy win for ya....i have the understanding on how it works...just need practice...and i get frustrated in ffa matches

modded matt

the real problem is this is a pot shot gimic, line the sites up and shoot someone like a man, you are suposed to see the whites in his eyes before you shoot him.

thejld

Add me my gtag is ILOVELIBERALS ok justplay with me and ill show u the ropes im pretty good. wats ur gtag? Dont use theperfect no scope thingy, it is only in the beginnng.

spoolinwagon420

i realize it's a pot shot gimmick mainly focusing on the strong auto aim....doesn't mean i don't want to exploit it...i can hardscope just fine....i'll add you then man gt is same as user name here....and i don't use the one touch quickscope...cause i'm still a hardscoper and i can't switch between modes quick enough on the fly