Ragnarok availability

Snuffy

I read in the PS4 Berserker sub forum where you may not make the late September release date. What about the PS4 Ragnaroks, will they be available soon?

Freyja

Staff member
We have some in the shop. We don't have any black shells and we've never had the shell colors we have now. That means we need to add the shells into our Photoshop files in order for them to work in the controller creator and the one person that was trained in Photoshop no longer works here. So the PS4 Ragnarok's are out of stock until someone is trained in it. If you are interested in purchasing a snow camo or white one send us a ticket and we can work something out.

odingalt

Staff member
Hi there Snuffy. We have PS4 Ragnaroks available now.

I am expecting prototype PCB's for the PS4 Berserker modchip this month. I am anxiously awaiting the ship notification from my manufacturer. Since I haven't received prototypes yet, that means no Berserker in September. The good news is that the PS4 Berserker is truly an active project now. Once we get the prototype PCB's we can really dive into the project.

The PS4 Berserker will look very similar to this design below (two ribbon cables connecting two "wing" PCB's to a main PCB). (Pictured below is a Ragnarok modchip for the new Sony JDM-030 circuit board).

IMG_1864.jpg