Ragnarok Program issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0tHD

In the program to re-program my controller, it is all screwy. I tried deleteing, re downloading, restarting my pc, and now to I'm trying to ask you guys what the heck is wrong with it?

fully expanded.jpgnot fully expanded.jpg

1st one is fully expanded, 2nd isn't funnly expanded.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
The program can't exceed a certain dimension. Just try and make it smaller so it all fits into the screen. It can only go so big so you cant fully expand it or exceed what the default size is

40_ounce

I just downloaded the software and it's showing perfect on my screen. Maybe try adjusting your screen resolution?

Rob0tHD

800 x 600 is a fix, but I can barely use my pc with this resoution, that can't be the only fix.. Everything is HUGE at 800x600 :(

Rob0tHD

Okay, so I figured it out... I had the text size set to 125%, so I switched it to 100%(default) and it wasn't all screwed up. That's odd how it even got off the default. thanks for leading me in the right direction with the whole screen resoultion question. :)

odingalt

Staff member
Ok interesting. robotHD, is that the windows desktop font size you are referring to? (It sounds like I need to go into my software and tell it to ignore the font size from the windows desktop and define its own font size)

Rob0tHD

Ok interesting. robotHD, is that the windows desktop font size you are referring to? (It sounds like I need to go into my software and tell it to ignore the font size from the windows desktop and define its own font size)

Yeah, I'm using windows 7. If you go to control panel, and navigate to display in the control panel, you will see a font size changing screen and mine was set to 125% for some reason. I thought it was interesting too lol :p

odingalt

Staff member
Problem solved, closing thread. I will also make a change in the software in the next update to ignore the windows desktop font size.

Status
Not open for further replies.