Ragnarok Project

dadams69

My Current Project:

Ragnarok Chip with USB
Serpent Shell
LED Thumbsticks (still not sure if I am going to leave them in)
FPS FREEKS Prestige Edition
Red Ring of light (I may add a second set of blue LEDs on LED3 and LED4, So when the mods are turned on they will be blue)
Removed the rumble motors to save battery life and weight

Custom Work:
I am putting set screws in to limit travel on the triggers (similar to the hairpin triggers in the CUF controller) with trigger stops. I have got the travel limited to less than 3mm verses the stock travel of 11.5mm. the response is unreal!!!!

I have also limited the travel of the ABXY buttons to .33mm verses the stock travel of 1.34mm. (similar to the sensitive buttons on evil controllers pro series controllers)

Had a little problem with the mod chip, waiting on a replacement. So once I get it and get it installed I will take some pictures and add them to this post. Hopefully this weekend.

So far the controller has a faster response time then a wired controller!

Let me know if anyone can think of anything else I can do to this thing!!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thats sounds amazing. Cant wait for the pics. I want to do custom work eventually just out of curiosity how did you cut down the response time of ABYX buttons?

dadams69

.99mm spacers in the back of the buttons. which cuts down on the distance the button has to travel before it engages! and a lot of trial and error! unlike evil's buttons this does not change the height of the buttons, just the speed of them!

Thats sounds amazing. Cant wait for the pics. I want to do custom work eventually just out of curiosity how did you cut down the response time of ABYX buttons?

40_ounce

Sounds kool. I would llike to see the pics of the mods you have on there now. I would like to do those mods to my controller.

odingalt

Staff member
I keep reading more and more about non-cheating modifications to controllers, this is something I ought to look into in 2012.

LMAO MODS

sounds sick im going to look into this and maybe when my warranty on my macro goes out i may try this but ill use a old controller first so i make no mistakes