Rainbow six vegas 2

Discussion in 'Rainbow 6 Series' started by SOLOxMoNsTeR, Jul 31, 2009.

1. SOLOxMoNsTeR

SOLOxMoNsTeR New Member

it would be cool if u could make a preset for this game. like evilcontrollers and gamermods have.

2. odingalt

odingalt Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'll start a new forum for Tom Clancy's series tonight when I get home. Do you have some youtube videos of the 'other guy's' mods? It helps me to start with a video so I can see what it is I'm trying to duplicate. Also I'll have to run down to gamestop and pick up a copy this weekend.

3. SOLOxMoNsTeR

SOLOxMoNsTeR New Member

ill try to find some but i have a mod from evil and it has 1 for rainbow six vegas

4. SOLOxMoNsTeR

SOLOxMoNsTeR New Member

5. odingalt

odingalt Well-Known Member Staff Member

Ok, we've got rapidfire up for the Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Hit the downloads page. It's 'mode 5' of a multi-mode preset. Turn on the rapid fire, put your rifle on single-shot, and enjoy some action with no recoil!

6. kristianz1

kristianz1 New Member

Hey...I tried play this game for the first time few weeks ago, a noob question. How do you set your weapon too single shot so you can use the rapid fire controller without recoil?

One thing: this game so indeed suck compared too Modern warfare 2!

7. Ben

Ben New Member

You hold down a button like X or Y and select it from there, I can't really remember.. :/

8. kristianz1

kristianz1 New Member

It is no point! Will never play this game ever again! The worse game i have ever played!