random firing not fixed with may firmware

xSHOxGUNx

I seen the may firmware update was suppose to fix this issue but I'm still having it. Could it be a hardware issue with the controller? Possible a bad rune? I've tried all the "problem solving" issues every has suggested and no luck..

jerrod710

I have not had a repeat of the same problem on mine since getting it back from Viking. Did you download the last firmware then load it onto the controller? They were very good with customer service and communication when I was having problems with mine and Odin made sure he did everything he could to fix mine plus replaced some parts inside just to be on the safe side. Give him some time and he will see your post here and get in touch with you.

bonefisher

what all do you have running on your rune pack? if you built some type of a tween rapid fire and have the loop setting on loop until released and play once more it mite give you a fired shot after being released...

xSHOxGUNx

I've redone the firmware a couple times..The issues is with the COD C4 toss and rapid fire runes, these were on the original packs to download, I haven't messed with the rune software much myself.

odingalt

Staff member
Best guess is it's the way the rune is designed. If you can PM me login to your forge and name of the pack you are using I can take a peek. (Or I can reset your password from my end and then login and when I'm done e-mail you the temporary reset password).

bonefisher

I sent him some rune packs to mess around ... haven't heard from him so I guess it is working fine.