? random knife swing while zooming or zoomed in with FAL

SGT BL00DSKULL

I'm having this annoying thing happen to me constantly. I flashed my Thors Hammer controller sucessfully and everything seemed fine until I started playing death match with high fire rate on the FAL. It constantly does a knife swing when I'm trying to shoot. When I say frequently I mean every single or every other clip. I know I'm not that heavy on the stick because I changed back and forth with a regular controller. Did the come out with some kind of patch that detects the rapid fire and screws it up? The reason I'm asking is because with fast reload on- using the noob tube it also will sometimes change to my secondary weapon. Any advice/ input would be most welcome.

SGT BL00DSKULL

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, the noob tube switching is easy to explain. If you acidently hit the reload button, then it will double tap switch weapons after a set amount of time. That's how they normaly cut the time for reloads, but on the noob tube the first one goes from noob tube to assault rifle and the second goes to secondary. That is completely normal, and the only way to avoid it is to not use fast reloads and noob tube at the same time.

barz

this uses to happen to me with the ravn and we blamed the controller but after a while we got use to it...the wifes really bad at accidently knifing while using fal...i got it sussed after while...the controller talks back to the hand alot more with a rf fal..i thought it wasnt me too as i tried stock controller and it didnt happen..