Rank up thru Se7sins.

kristianz1

Hey. through Se7sins they offer legit rank up thru jtag modded private matches. 2 persons who has been autorized by the site. It costs 25 bucks, and you can rank up all the way.

So my question.

Is it a chance for being banned thru live if you join one of these parties?

I would like too do it but will not risk my xbox live account for it!

The game is Modern warfare 2.

IrishStyle

I know of a few people that have got banned for this. But they started at level 1 and 10 prestiged the same day. So long as you have a decent rank you should be ok. bowlkilla just just ranked up the other day and he is not banned.

yesterday i went with someone on nextgenupdates and for 1600 MS points and it was totally legit. went from 2nd prestige to 8th prestige 70. just be careful not to go to 10th with less than 10 days bc they might ban you

obo

Interesting. Do they ban you from mw2? Or from xbox live. And is it a console ban, or an account ban?

theblur1

Thats correct about the 10 days rule. so if you arnt just go to 9th 70.
and i believe it is a account ban because you arnt the one with the tagged box. im not sure if its a total live ban or just a mw2 ban though

obo

mm, that sucks, anybody know how common it is to get banned if you dont go to 10th prestige?

theblur1

And obviously if its a brand new account and it gets to 9th with like an hour played it obv has a better chance of getting banned.

kristianz1

Oki. I have played 6 days. Thinking of prestige 7..level 70. That would be oki?

Right now i am prestige 1 level 58 :) .

PS3andCOD

Contributor
If you were really good, and you played all high XP matches, you could easily get that high in six days. I got to level 70 in about 2 days playing only free for all.

Insayne

I'd love to do this, does anyone have links to a site that's a legit person willing to do level boosting?

theblur1

i know that thetechgame.com has quite a few people that run boosting lobbies.
im not sure if every single one is legit but i know alot are.

bowl killa tcb

prestigehackers.com 20 bucks paypal they are going to be hosting gun rooms when the prestige lobbys die down one headshot = something like 2500 that the new thing :lol:

theblur1

^ that sounds sick. i need to see if some of my friends who do the prestige glitch can figure out the headshot glitch

Insayne

thetechgame only has somewhat monopolized by not allowing anyone besides their admins host rooms for 35 dollars which is a bit much for me.

horatio13

I ranked up through a lobby match to 10th 70.. it's been 3 days that i've been playing as 10th and still no ban. I've played with a ton of people threatening to report as well. I have like 2 days playing time :p

I'll let you guys know if I end up getting my acct banned.. i hope not :s I'd like to merk some nubs with my raven once it arrives :O