Rapid fire for MK14

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey guys this is my first attempt at making a rapid fire for MW3. It is very similar to my Black Ops one. Only use this macro on the MK14 with the rapid fire attachment without the rapid fire attachment it isnt that fast at all. I will be working on a more versatileone soon so be on the look out.View attachment Mw3rapidfireV1.vkm

biged87

when you say versatile one's, do you mean working on ones with rapid fire attachment or without rapid fire attachment. oh and i loved ny's and the moddingbrosv3 rapid fire on black ops only problem sometimes when i fire it stutters and doesnt stay steady but i guess thats a whole other topic not sure.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
when you say versatile one's, do you mean working on ones with rapid fire attachment or without rapid fire attachment. oh and i loved ny's and the moddingbrosv3 rapid fire on black ops only problem sometimes when i fire it stutters and doesnt stay steady but i guess thats a whole other topic not sure.
Well i know where you're coming from it does sometimes studder for me also but its kind of hard to make a rapid fire not to studder its just kind of a thing that happens when a rapid fire is fast.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yes thats what I mean and so you can use it with pistols and what not. Also thanks for the positive feed back means alot and the stuttering is called a skip which happens once you get so fast of speeds. I tried keeping them to a minimal but doesnt work all the time. 

barrow

mj23kb24, I've been using jets's rapid fire from the Macro Library on the MK14 so I decided to give yours a try. It actually felt slower than the one jets made so I switched back. Have you that yours is faster? Note, I'm not using the rapid fire attachment in addition to the macro.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
mj23kb24, I've been using jets's rapid fire from the Macro Library on the MK14 so I decided to give yours a try. It actually felt slower than the one jets made so I switched back. Have you that yours is faster? Note, I'm not using the rapid fire attachment in addition to the macro.

To be honest I havent really gave making a rapid fire a true shot on MW3 because I hardly play it. Jets is probably faster since I havent really worked on making this one too fast as in black ops I was really dedicated. Also I dont really like MW3 so Im rarely online playing it. Eventually Ill get down to making a really fast one I just dont know when.