Rapid fire/jitter mod hybrid macro request!

I originally wanted this mod added to the legacy driver but now that the Macro is out I'm sure it would probably be easier to make a this macro for the M16 or G11 that will allow you to be in a rapid fire mod only when aiming the sights and switches back to jitter mod when hip firing without having to hit the tac switches or change pages just the right trigger :)! Very useful for long distance battles and close quarters encounters which is the M16's biggest weakness, the encounters happen so fast having to hit the tac switch to active the jitter mod takes time! If it's possible that would be pretty beast! Thanks!

NYjetsNY1

not sure how, 100% not possible in current software stages you cant put RF / Jitter both on the RT... this is a hard macro... but the post below me got it as best as possible, thanks bro vvvvvvv

a Spec Of fluff

Hi i have just made a macro for you, that you can assign to your Left Trigger and it gives you rapid fire for the Right Trigger but at the moment you can't stop the zoom in and out everytime the macro starts and stops and it does make it a little little bit unaccurate. As for your Jitter just use normal jitter with in the macro libary.

please note
If you need any help with adding macros, or you would like me to make you a macro set with these two types of macros included then just either PM me or post a reply here.

thanks Chris (aka a Spec of Fluff)