rapid fire knife

simvida

Hey Jets,

The same thing happens - for some reason the right stick becomes more sensitive with the rapid fire as opposed to other macros. I just changed the rapid fir to another to see if that would be better with the same result. When you are shooting and moving it stabs and then you get shot. I also first re upgraded the firmware. See attached vkm.

Attachments

• Ken - Black Ops - 09-11-11.vks
    100.9 KB · Views: 4

NYjetsNY1

Hey Jets,

The same thing happens - for some reason the right stick becomes more sensitive with the rapid fire as opposed to other macros. I just changed the rapid fir to another to see if that would be better with the same result. When you are shooting and moving it stabs and then you get shot. I also first re upgraded the firmware. See attached vkm.

Do you play normal or tactical, and do you play on lefty?

simvida

When I stand still it does not do that. Just when I shoot and move. Its just strange that the macro is on the right stick becomes very sensitive. When it is off or another type of macro it does not do that.

NYjetsNY1

When I stand still it does not do that. Just when I shoot and move. Its just strange that the macro is on the right stick becomes very sensitive. When it is off or another type of macro it does not do that.

Are your sure you just aren't pressing down on RS too hard while you aim that you are accidentally knifing?

simvida

sounds about right - you know when someone comes up on you kinda quick you kinda tense up and press buttons right away - like spray & pray!!!

NYjetsNY1

sounds about right - you know when someone comes up on you kinda quick you kinda tense up and press buttons right away - like spray & pray!!!

This used to happen to me countless times. I made the switch to tactical and man was that a good decision. Knifing now is with the Tac for me, so it is faster + better. Plus I can use my turbo knife ! :)