rapid fire setting

iH8Toobers

What rapid fire value should I use for MW2 weapons such as Striker, FAL, M21 and other sniper rifles?. Is the same value okay for all the semi automatic weapons or would it be better to have diff values for diff weapons?
Thanks

Krier023

Useful Poster
For the sniper and fal and pistols i would use pre set value on mw2 but for striker i would use jitter xyy fast

realdakar

Can someone please advise what the shots per second is on the pre-tuned speed for mw2 when using the preset editor, I have gone upto 50 shots on customs speed and dont notice much diffrence when using m16 or famas, thanks in advance :)

zackwg23

realdakar said:
Can someone please advise what the shots per second is on the pre-tuned speed for mw2 when using the preset editor, I have gone upto 50 shots on customs speed and dont notice much diffrence when using m16 or famas, thanks in advance :)

Thats because you cant change the speed the Famas or M16 shoots becuase they are 3-burst guns...

40_ounce

zackwg23 said:
realdakar said:

Thats because you cant change the speed the Famas or M16 shoots becuase they are 3-burst guns...
What he said.