rapid fire speed tell me if its any good

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
just made this got the base on the forums think its drastics but tell me if its fast

[video=youtube;hUOj7S7iCvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUOj7S7iCvE[/video]

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
idk yet im trying to make it better to see if i can get it to stop skipping i just made it like 30 minutes ago so im kind of testing it out it really doesnt skip but every so often it will

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
this isnt drastics and nugz you know this isnt yours ill send it to you me and tryhard made it last night you can look at it you never sent me yours since i didnt join your clan

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
plus this rapid fire doesnt look like even close to yours its modified soo much that you cant even see i started with yours i practically started fresh but if you deleted me thats pretty sad didnt even upload it and got deleted? sorry bro its not my fault i figured out a good macro speed

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
plus this rapid fire doesnt look like even close to yours its modified soo much that you cant even see i started with yours i practically started fresh but if you deleted me thats pretty sad didnt even upload it and got deleted? sorry bro its not my fault i figured out a good macro speed
i deleted you cuz for the past 2 weeks ive be too high to remember who've i sent them too. now i didnt remember. thats my fault and yeh congratz on that. but u shud fix the skip at first bullet. and lol idc add me back i just was too high to remember lol Sinner Understandz

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
for some reason i cant get it to stop skipping its not that bad but it does skip every so often its pretty annoying

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
thanks jets me and drastic are friends on xbox and he didnt give me his fast rapid fire all he did was give me a 8.9 sps base and gave me some tips and i thank him for that i just wanted to see how fast i could actually get it and the macro he made isnt any where near what it looks like now in the editor

Xx Binno xX

Does it matter? Honestly its just a macro you going to take him to court or what? So what I used a macro sinner uplaod and made it a little better for my connection and changed some things on it, I didn't make the macro but I edited it and made some changes to it, So does it matter if it was yours and he changed it to make it his own?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
thanks binno lol i dont want to fight about it or anything i just thought it was stupid. alot of drama over something that was so little

NYjetsNY1

Does it matter? Honestly its just a macro you going to take him to court or what? So what I used a macro sinner uplaod and made it a little better for my connection and changed some things on it, I didn't make the macro but I edited it and made some changes to it, So does it matter if it was yours and he changed it to make it his own?

Thanks Binno, again, anyone can post any macro to the forums that they would like.

ILBIEAST

Idk why people are so secretive about macros lol. Is that your pride and joy? If you give away your macro its going to kill you? LOL A normal person would want to give it out so they would get credit for it but I guess there are super stingy people out there.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
ya im going to keep testing it try to get it good ill upload it once its perfect no skips etc. just is a lot of work so ya