rapid fire wont turn off

iiM Geeked up

I got my controller today and when i turned it on rapid fire was turned on atomatically if i press the sync button the light just flashes 4 times and sometimes more i was just wondering if i maybe am syncing it wrong but rapid fire doesnt turn off

underworld

i think i maybe right or maybe wrong but to turn it off you have to hold down the left trigger or hold right trigger and press the Sync and it will turn off i hope that helps =D

Blackburn

iiM Geeked up said:
I got my controller today and when i turned it on rapid fire was turned on atomatically if i press the sync button the light just flashes 4 times and sometimes more i was just wondering if i maybe am syncing it wrong but rapid fire doesnt turn off
the controller does not come with a rapidfire code flashed to it. It comes with a button test code program flashed to it......
Whats happebning is that when you push sync it blinks 4 times telling you that sync is working. You need to flash a preset from the downloads page to get rapidfire

odingalt

Staff member
It sounds like you need to reprogram the controller with one of the game presets.

For most mods, the quick on/off is "hold left trigger then tap sync button"

Einar