Rapidfire Problems Worsen

dudesikoff

My controller is now shooting no rapid fire, and this is the same problem that occurred to me last time, and I had to send my controller back in. The mod chip had broken and I think there is something in my controller causing this. I think I may need to send it in, and support is not responding to my ticket. What do I do?

NYjetsNY1

dudesikoff said:
My controller is now shooting no rapid fire, and this is the same problem that occurred to me last time, and I had to send my controller back in. The mod chip had broken and I think there is something in my controller causing this. I think I may need to send it in, and support is not responding to my ticket. What do I do?

Well it is a sunday, and typically businesses are closed on sunday.

Viking360 responds to all support tickets within 48 hours on business days. Please wait 48 hours and all hours must be business days (mon-fri).

Viking360 may answer on the weekends, but not always. So if you sent a ticket friday, please wait until tuesday to get an answer. You may receive an answer earlier.

If you hear nothing by tuesday, please report back.

dudesikoff

NYjetsNY1 said:
dudesikoff said:

Well it is a sunday, and typically businesses are closed on sunday.

Viking360 responds to all support tickets within 48 hours on business days. Please wait 48 hours and all hours must be business days (mon-fri).

Viking360 may answer on the weekends, but not always. So if you sent a ticket friday, please wait until tuesday to get an answer. You may receive an answer earlier.

If you hear nothing by tuesday, please report back.

Its been 4 days and 3 hours. ive posted multiple times in the ticket.