Rapidfire?

NYjetsNY1

Which one do you guys use? There are a number of them out there... just wondering which ones you guys use.

Remmnever

I've been using the 8.9 sps with my fal. I've been sick the last few days but once I start feeling better I want to tweak it a little bit so I can get a perfect speed for my play style.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
I've been using the 8.9 sps with my fal. I've been sick the last few days but once I start feeling better I want to tweak it a little bit so I can get a perfect speed for my play style.

cool.

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
i use my custom speed its faster than 8.9 with the FAL and no skips

You should upload it to the library if it isn't already there. Maybe you'll become a moderator again if you HELP the viking360 community.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

You should upload it to the library if it isn't already there. Maybe you'll become a moderator again if you HELP the viking360 community.
who are you my mom? besides i tried to upload it twice and both times it was rejected.

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

who are you my mom? besides i tried to upload it twice and both times it was rejected.

Try uploading again. We have new people working the macro library now, it may get re-rejected if the description is bad, but rest assured it will get re-uploaded with credit under the gear when you check the macro. The macro library is checked over 20 times a day. You'll have it up there in no time, I'll even link you to it.