Rattled..

theblur1

Wow i get a new xbox after not having one for 2 months, after about 5 or 6 games on MW2 i put my elbow to the side and accidentaly tip my xbox. It falls but i catch it and put it back up; only for it to tip again.

So here i am with a brand new xbox, and a MW2 disc with probably the 2 ugliest ring scratches ive ever seen.
Ive already tried cleaning with metal polish and toothpaste twice each.

FML :(

drb1992

Krier023 said:
haha ive done it before. go to your local movie/video game rental store.rent mw2 and swap disks
LOL that is cold, isn't their a way to get it fixed? I remember hearing about there was some way to fix your disk, I can't remember what it was though. Anyone else know?

obo

take it to your local gaming shop. They usually can just buff it out for you for 2-3 bucks

theblur1

Really PS3?
Im going to blockbuster today and if they can buff it out that would be great.
If not ill just rent it and either save it to my harddrive or switch disks :)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Oh yeah, your Canadian... I live near woodstock (Think new Toyota plant, on the 401), and the blockbuster there does the disk repairs. I'm pretty sure it's $2.

theblur1

Yeah i know where woodstock is lol. Im in toronto.
I got them to try to repair the disc but its still not working so im just going to go to EB Games and see if theyll take because i bought a warrenty with it.
Wish me luck

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, good luck. You probably have a decent chance, I'm pretty sure that if you buy their guarantee on a used game it covers absolutly everything short of stepping on it for a whole year.