Raven controller for SALE $125 *Price drop*

a42ozslushie

Hey guys up for sale is my raven with red and yellow LEDs with the 3.5mm jack and battery pack. For more info about this controller please check out my Ebay listing. I have 100% feedback!

Bid starts at $125
Buy it now for $189
If you are a member of the forums PM me and I can give you a better deal :)

New link :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

Also, here is the youtube video I made of the controller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uFBAmxvl14

***Note to moderators OD gave me permission to post this listing. Please do not lock or delete.***

odingalt

Staff member
Re: Raven controller for SALE $150- Perm. from E

Yeah I told slushie it was o.k. to post so long as it was linked to an e-bay auction with a seller with good standing, that way nobody gets ripped off. I.e. we have a no posting BST (buy sell trade) policy but I think we can make an exception for somebody who is trying to sell the awesomeraven and has e-bay.

a42ozslushie

I really hope this gets hits otherwise I won't be able to get the new controller due to no comma in my checking account :( Poor, Poor high school student :(

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

a42ozslushie said:
I really hope this gets hits otherwise I won't be able to get the new controller due to no comma in my checking account :( Poor, Poor high school student :(
Make to paypals get 5 50$ giftcards and gift them all to another paypal and buy it.

a42ozslushie

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Make to paypals get 5 50$ giftcards and gift them all to another paypal and buy it.
I need 5 giftcards why? You are confusing me young grass hopper. What would be the point of buying my own controller?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

a42ozslushie said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
I need 5 giftcards why? You are confusing me young grass hopper. What would be the point of buying my own controller?
In paypal when you gift money they charge you .50 cents or if you chose not to pay that it deducts it from the amount of money sent....so if you had four you would only have 198 which isn't enough.

obo

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
a42ozslushie said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
In paypal when you gift money they charge you .50 cents or if you chose not to pay that it deducts it from the amount of money sent....so if you had four you would only have 198 which isn't enough.
but why would he want to buy his own controller?

a42ozslushie

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
obo said:
To buy the new Viking not the leagacy controller he has
Hasn't this whole discussion been about how I need money for the new controller?! Why would I want to re-buy my controller??? That makes absolutely no sense...

v360Reflex

a42ozslushie said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
obo said:
Hasn't this whole discussion been about how I need money for the new controller?! Why would I want to re-buy my controller??? That makes absolutely no sense...

IM SELLIN MINE FOR 135.00 AND IT HAS LIGHTED UP BUTTONS :D but i cannot wait for The Viking!!!!!! gunna be Sick!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

a42ozslushie said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
obo said:
Read what I said MORE CARFULLY I said that you would use that to buy the NEW CONTROLLER!!'

a42ozslushie

Yes indeed but the wording made it sound like i was going to re-buy my controller; obo must have seen it it too because he obviously pointed it out.

Reflex, I am now selling my controller for $125...