Raven Over Heating

TrApStAr

Hey, I wanted to know if anyone else's odins raven is over heating after having the play n charge in for a long time. Cause usually when I be playing S & D with my friends On MW2.. I use the FAL. And I check my battery life frequently (by pressing the guide button on my controller) to see how many bars I have. And sometime I would have fully charged 4 bars and 20 - 30 mins later it goes down to 3 bars. So I immediately would plug in my charge.. And It would charge for 'bout 5 games and then the battery would get hot and the plug would get warm. So then, I would take out my battery pack and the plug.. Turn on my controller and a Bright yellowish light would come on under the player 3 LED. So I just re synced my controller back on to the boot loader (because Player 1 and Player 4 LED Lights would start flashing and blink 1 at a time) and it work. But basically what Im asking is, Is this normal? Or what. So any opinions or answered are needed.. Thanks.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

I wouldn't recomend charging untill about 2-1 bars because the way your charging the controller can actually cause dammage to the battery....but it is normal for it to get warm/hot