raven won turn on

deathbringer

I bought a raven about six weeks ago and just now while i was playing the controller disconnected mid game. but the lights remained on the controller like it had crashed or something so i removed the battery and tried to replace it and turn back on, but now it wont turn on at all, i dunno if anyone else has seen this before but it has been fine up until now PLEASE HELP

IrishStyle

deathbringer said:
I bought a raven about six weeks ago and just now while i was playing the controller disconnected mid game. but the lights remained on the controller like it had crashed or something so i removed the battery and tried to replace it and turn back on, but now it wont turn on at all, i dunno if anyone else has seen this before but it has been fine up until now PLEASE HELP

How long did the lights stay on for? Check the battery bay area and pack to make sure its getting good connection. Also try holding the right tact and powering on the controller to see if you can get it into bootloader mode.

deathbringer

when it crashed the lights just stayed on im guessing they may not have gone out but i was mid game so i took battery out to try it again, it wont turn on while holding right tact i also tried holding sync button too batt pack fine and it dont work with aa batteries either

deathbringer

i had to send it back to ben as im from uk, once again his customer service was excellent. He has sorted it out for me and i suspect he is posting it back to me as i write this, if only microsoft had a team like this working on their customer support :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ben

deathbringer said:
i had to send it back to ben as im from uk, once again his customer service was excellent. He has sorted it out for me and i suspect he is posting it back to me as i write this, if only microsoft had a team like this working on their customer support :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I couldn't find a problem with it lol Literally opened it up - touched up a few connections plugged it into the PC and it worked. Was posted at 11am this morning :)