Reach anyone?

Itz CHARLEY

Is anyone gonna play reach when it comes out? i am going to pre order it this week and I will probably play it until COD BOB comes out. and I might play it after that if the new COD sucks.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Itz CHARLEY said:
Is anyone gonna play reach when it comes out? i am going to pre order it this week and I will probably play it until COD BOB comes out. and I might play it after that if the new COD sucks.
COD BOB? you mean CoD BO

IrishStyle

Been playing it for the last week and it lives up to the hype for me. The new version of the BR is sick and so is firefight. I will definitly be playing this instead of COD.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v360Reflex said:
hm.. im not a halo fan.. CANT WAIT FOR BLACK OPS! :D plus i don't play unrealistic games.
yea i agree....CoD is more realistic...but i think the most realistic and best game of all time(on the 360) is CoD 4 modern warfare!

Itz CHARLEY

im glad to hear you like reach irish stlye the only leaked jtag vids i have seen were on firefight and forgeworld. Btw does firefight and/or coop campaign have matchmaking? No one has confirmed this. I guess cause you cant go online with a jtag to find out. And in response to halo not being realistic, halo is unrealistic for modern combat but its in the future so you could say its pretty realistic for its time period becuse it dosent have 'perks' that make you charcter knife lunge ten feet, give you eplosive seeking vision, a back full of shit, or let you bull a laptop out of your azhole so you can blow stuff up. In halo your a tank that jumps really high, beats the shiz out of dinosaurs with his elbow and teabags anything that can be killed. Which is better?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Itz CHARLEY said:
im glad to hear you like reach irish stlye the only leaked jtag vids i have seen were on firefight and forgeworld. Btw does firefight and/or coop campaign have matchmaking? No one has confirmed this. I guess cause you cant go online with a jtag to find out. And in response to halo not being realistic, halo is unrealistic for modern combat but its in the future so you could say its pretty realistic for its time period becuse it dosent have 'perks' that make you charcter knife lunge ten feet, give you eplosive seeking vision, a back full of poop, or let you bull a laptop out of your azhole so you can blow stuff up. In halo your a tank that jumps really high, beats the shiz out of dinosaurs with his elbow and teabags anything that can be killed. Which is better?
so your telling me that in fifty years where going to go looking for halo with master chief.....halo is SHIT...CoD is way better....even though i hate MW2 i still think its more realistic/funner than halo...also tom clancys ghost recon 1/2 is the most realistic...now PS3andCOD i dont know if you have ever played this but on PS3....MAG has to be one of my all time favorite PS3 game...i mean 256 players in one game...its fun as hell!

Itz CHARLEY

fifty? no its 500 years. and sure ghost recon might be realistic, but it is so realistic it isn't fun. Some guy doing an interview for COD BOB said that if you try to make a game too realistic it wont be fun. Just like ghost recon which is not so much fun.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Itz CHARLEY said:
fifty? no its 500 years. and sure ghost recon might be realistic, but it is so realistic it isn't fun. Some guy doing an interview for COD BOB said that if you try to make a game too realistic it wont be fun. Just like ghost recon which is not so much fun.
whatever its still halo in my book will always be a game that pisses me off.....screw GAYLO!.....and wtf is COD BOB supposed to mean its COD BO!......also give me a link to this BS that ghost recon isn't fun....i LOVE ghost recon. you just need to like realism.....you my friend are a halo nerd.

Itz CHARLEY

so MW2 offers change. in what way. and ive played cod for almost as long as its been around but ive played halo for longer.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Itz CHARLEY said:
so MW2 offers change. in what way. and ive played cod for almost as long as its been around but ive played halo for longer.
ok in cod everything looks different and feels different every cod installment.....between halos everything basicly looks and feels the same...just reskined

Itz CHARLEY

IMO CoD 2 3 looked the same. so did 4 5 and 6. Weapons an vehicles are changed in each game just like they are in cod. Halo 2 and Halo 3 were VERY different. Halo 3 got forge and ODST added in firefight and Reach has both and they are much better now. only cod 5 offered a new mode, nazi zombies. otherwise no one played it because it was to close to COD 4.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Itz CHARLEY said:
IMO CoD 2 3 looked the same. so did 4 5 and 6. Weapons an vehicles are changed in each game just like they are in cod. Halo 2 and Halo 3 were VERY different. Halo 3 got forge and ODST added in firefight and Reach has both and they are much better now. only cod 5 offered a new mode, nazi zombies. otherwise no one played it because it was to close to COD 4.
ok but is being a two ton Juggernaut realistic?

Itz CHARLEY

Yes and no. Its not called MODERN WARFARE so its realism shouldn't be based on what is possible today. Its a significant amount of time in the future and the aliens technology in the game also support the humans ability to develop technology like the suit that Spartans wear.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Itz CHARLEY said:
Yes and no. Its not called MODERN WARFARE so its realism shouldn't be based on what is possible today. Its a significant amount of time in the future and the aliens technology in the game also support the humans ability to develop technology like the suit that Spartans wear.
ok...im done....the only time ill pick up reach is when its 20-25 bucks tops