Received Berserker Today - The Left Paddle Sticks

sigsauerman

Just great, after all the delays I finally receive my new controller and one of the switches is stuck. Now I get to send it back wait for them to fix it then send it back to me. Another week to ten days of waiting. Just great.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yea that sucks. It happens though! Luck of the draw. When I got my macro I had to send it back too. Just think of it as your controller will be 10 more days newer than everyone else's.

All kidding aside they do do a great job of fixing there defects with prompt service. Thank god or Buddha for warranties.

There are far worse horror stories from other big companies as far as customer service goes. Viking at least listens to the customers have web based discussions and support. There are not to many companies who do this. Just got to spin the lemons into lemonade! Everything will eventually fall into place!

odingalt

Staff member
Waiting? There's no waiting for Berserker pre-order customers. If you contact support they will send another unit ASAP.

We are specifically NOT selling new Berserker units right now so that the shop staff is specifically waiting around to hear if there are any problems with the first 28 units, which, if there are, your replacement will be re-built ASAP.