Rechargeable Battery Pack For Sleeper

aYoManny

Im bought a mod from here and should be getting it in about 2-3 days. I was wondering if the mod still works if you use a rechargeable battery pack instead of using batteries. Was Just Wondering, and the PnC Cable is ONLY used for connecting your controller to the computer right ? Or can you connect it to your controller and xbox and play online with it ?

edgar

If you choose the Play n' Charge programming option: The Play n' Charge port is modified, and you can use the Play n' Charge cable to reprogram your controller. But due to the modification to the Play n' Charge port, the PnC cable cannot be used during gameplay. The PnC cable can only be used to charge the controller when not in use, or it can be used to power up & reprogram the Viking. The PnC cable's LED charging indicator is disabled.

odingalt

Staff member
Thanks edgar! :)

Yeah due to the modification to the PnC to enable the controller to be updated via the PnC cable, "the PnC cable cannot be used during gameplay". That's why we offer a 3.5mm jack option. If you want to most functionality out of your controller I would suggest the 3.5mm jack option.

Some people really prefer the 'stealth' look (whereby the exterior of the controller looks 'stock' even though it has been modded), so I offer the PnC option as well as the 3.5mm jack option.

Thanks for stopping by our forums!

odingalt

Staff member
srusso1 said:
but does the sleeper mod service work with the rechargeable bettery pack?

Well both will work with a rechargeable, but if you request the PnC modification when you have the sleeper service you can only charge when you're not using the controller.

If you request the 3.5mm jack when you have the sleeper service, you can play n' charge.

Fredrow

srusso1 said:
but does the sleeper mod service work with the rechargeable bettery pack?

Since this controller is so awesome and out of this world sick.....You should just spent a couple bucks and get some rechargeable Energizer AA's.....I have found that the Microsoft re-pack-bat's really don't work well will this controller, unless you have the controller plugged into the 360 through the PnC..... And I know the first post ofter this someone will say its just the custom LED's....But it's not, I have already tested that theory....