Record Rune Feature?? (SOLVED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how to use the Record Rune feature? I'm trying to make runes for Killer Instinct. It would be easier to record for this.

Ok thanks, I made a couple decent combo runes for sabrewulf. Does anyone have any other Killer Instinct runes made up yet?

JIM WALKER

What all games do you guys have runes for?

mainly bf4, titanfall, surprisingly though, often runes for one game will also work on others, used a bf4 antirecoil on wolfenstien recently, but until the public library goes live, runes will be limited as I/we, mostly tend to make for ourselves rather than for others, that will change big time eventually though of course ....

Drastic

i personally cannot wait for Halo MC Collection to come out... halo 2 multiplayer anyone? I will bxr everyone in my path lol

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I think its a halo 2 glitch. Never got into halo but they have there own terminology lingo for button canclers. I'm not sure what this one does but they have like double shot glitches ect. I'm pretty positive this falls under this category.

JIM WALKER

I think its a halo 2 glitch. Never got into halo but they have there own terminology lingo for button canclers. I'm not sure what this one does but they have like double shot glitches ect. I'm pretty positive this falls under this category.[/QUOT

I have played all halo games, not heard of it .... so figured it was a younger gamers expression ....

I think its a halo 2 glitch. Never got into halo but they have there own terminology lingo for button canclers. I'm not sure what this one does but they have like double shot glitches ect. I'm pretty positive this falls under this category.
Correct this would allow you to fire twice as many rounds out of your battle rifle at once. Basically killing your opposition with one shot. Huge advantage if you were able to perfect this in multiplayer.

Drastic

If you get the halo collection and they still have the battle rifle glitch for multiplayer, I will make a rune for ya Jim.
ohh they will indeed its confirmed it will NOT however be on the six remastered Halo 2 maps though, that is ran on a new engine.
I cannot wait BXR = Win !!

noonoo390

whats taking so long for the record feature and why wasent the controller shipped with it i would have rather waited to buy this controller if i knew its just a watered down version of the last model

Status
Not open for further replies.