Red Dead Redemption

Suicide6m3

Ok I know that game has not came out but it will have a multiplayer mode. So i was curious if anyone else has thought about making a driver for this game i am still new to this site and not to sure how this works. I am sure everyone will agree that that would be a good game to have a driver for> Thanks :mrgreen:

PS3andCOD

Contributor
You should post this in "What About This Game?" That section of the forum is for requesting/talking about games that are not yet supported, new releases, etc.

Paul

Suicide6m3 said:
Ok I know that game has not came out but it will have a multiplayer mode. So i was curious if anyone else has thought about making a driver for this game i am still new to this site and not to sure how this works. I am sure everyone will agree that that would be a good game to have a driver for> Thanks :mrgreen:

Well, theoretically, you should be able to make your own with VikingFlash.

Gezilla

bowl killa tcb said:
I too woud like a driver for this game. I will not be making my own so i hope you cats hook us us. I want to mod my pony.lol
When this games come out i will be looking at all of the details and guns rapid fire could be used for also in button combos that could help us red dead fans out :D :lol: CANT WAIT ONLY ONE MORE DAY :D :D :D The game is supposed to be just like GTA IV so i am not sure how it would work i dont have any experience with making modes for rapid fire controllers!!!!!!