REFUND

Krazykyle88

Dont like the controller it is slow and messed up. I want a refund. Please send me a free shipping label to send back or how do I get a refund.

NYjetsNY1

Krazykyle88 said:
Dont like the controller it is slow and messed up. I want a refund. Please send me a free shipping label to send back or how do I get a refund.

What do you mean slow and messed up?

Please explain the problem more thoroughly. We here at viking360 do not give refunds, but if there is a problem and you are within warranty we will gladly fix it. Can you describe the problem so I can help?

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Krazykyle88 said:

1.) there are no refunds.
2.) dont put legacy mods on macro controller and vice versa.
3.) the customer service here from what i have seen is phonominal.
4.) repairs and shipping is free within 90 day warranty.
5.) explain what is wrong (what controller do you have).
6.) this is the best controller you will ever buy... so be patient, you could have done something wrong and if not, the controller will be repaired (as long as you didnt tamper with it).

NYjetsNY1

1.) there are no refunds.
2.) dont put legacy mods on macro controller and vice versa. Yes, do not mix macro/legacy
3.) the customer service here from what i have seen is phonominal. We are :)
4.) repairs and shipping is free within 90 day warranty. Not always if you tampered, or tried to open your controller
5.) explain what is wrong (what controller do you have). Please do.
6.) this is the best controller you will ever buy... so be patient, you could have done something wrong and if not, the controller will be repaired (as long as you didnt tamper with it). Also not necessarily. We need to know what's wrong first. It could be software / user error, not mod-chip error.

odingalt

Staff member
KrazyKyle maybe we can help you make it not slow and not messed up? What game are you playing?