Remap help

fulgore

I have a run pack up 2k jazz rune pack. in the 5th group i'm trying to map the Y button to a rune and when I press the button it just pushes the Y button then does the rune. I would like the rune to play while disabling the Y button is this possible?

odingalt

Staff member
It is not possible to disable the Button Y press using the mods.

You could have the modchip press and hold the Button Y down indefinitely. This would at least prevent it from registering any new Button Y presses. But the game will see that you are holding it down indefinitely. So it sort of depends on the game (Whether or not the game is O.k. with the mod indefinitely holding the button down for you).

fulgore

So if I have a game where the Y button triggers a certin action. And then attach a rune to it. The game will do what ever action the Y button does, then carry out the rune? I.E if Y is jump in the game and I have a rune the preforms duck. Hitting Y will make my guy Jump then duck?

bonefisher

So if I have a game where the Y button triggers a certin action. And then attach a rune to it. The game will do what ever action the Y button does, then carry out the rune? I.E if Y is jump in the game and I have a rune the preforms duck. Hitting Y will make my guy Jump then duck?
That is correct! It will always do the default first then the rune unless you put it on a tactical button which it will come out like you made it.

fulgore

Cool, Thank you one more question I have multiple runes attached to each group when I hit the button to scroll groups The group LED blinks. How can I have a specific color for each run selected so I know which one I'm operating under?

bonefisher

Cool, Thank you one more question I have multiple runes attached to each group when I hit the button to scroll groups The group LED blinks. How can I have a specific color for each run selected so I know which one I'm operating under?
You can only use one color for that group. Your going to watch how many blinks ....rune 3 = 3 blinks and so on.

bonefisher

Sorry! You also can put different colors to a rune and have one led showing blinks and the other led showing what rune your on. Only works when you engage button press, it will light up your rune color... You can try just one led for both but I forget which will over lap.

Last edited: