Replacing buttons?

cellophane

Is it feasible to replace buttons on a macro controller on my own? I'd like to get some more sensitive buttons as I tend to graze the buttons more than mash them but what I read in the DIY forum it isn't recommended to open up the macro shell. Is this something I could send the controller in for?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Well opening up your macro controller will render your warranty useless. I.D.K what buttons u think are out there that can make different sensitivity presses for u besides different trigger springs but really just ask yourself is it really worth losing my warranty. The only other thing i might be able to see making a slight difference in button location would be bullet buttons. They sit up higher than the stock A,B,X,Y buttons but dont make any sensitivity difference. Also if u are experienced with the macro software u can change trigger sensitivities of the trigger pulls.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Its more for the right and left triggers. There the ones that u can change the sensitivity of the pulls. I take it u looking for something that would register a full trigger pull with just a semi press of the triggers? I can try to make u a macro to achieve this but i will have to test it out before i release it to u and as the holidays are around the corner it might take me a little bit to get it made for u. Ill post it in this thread when i find time to make it.

modded matt

If you want to send it in, I can install "modstick triggers" and I can make the buttons more sensitive... I honor the same original viking warranty with proof of purchase.

If you dont want to send it in, I can build you new controller and send it to you.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I really think your best option if u want to go that route is to send it to matt. He is a expert at modding and i know he can give u what u as far as different sensitivity pulls of the controllers triggers.