Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I've had this pre-ordered since the summer now. I can't wait for March 20th to come. I'm gonna be addicted to this game. It looks so sick. Always have been a huge Resident Evil fan. Kind of mad I never really got to play RE5 but this looks awesome, love how the new gameplay is in this spin-off. Is anyone else on here getting this game? The coop and multiplayer is gonna be dirty. As pumped as I am for Mass Effect 3, this may top it for me. Check out the newest trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar-qKACbnkg

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I played RE5 and that game was really fun. I dont like how trailers dont show actually gameplay, it frustrates me.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I played RE5 and that game was really fun. I dont like how trailers dont show actually gameplay, it frustrates me.

Not all the trailers are like that. If you just search the name of the game on youtube, there's tons of gameplay videos, even a 20 minute video by gamespot entirely of gameplay and even cutscenes that take place during w/e mission it is they play. I've seen TONS of gameplay already and it looks SICKKKKKKKKK. I'm pumped if you cant tell lol.

modded matt

If you like RE and never plaied RE5 with a friend, do so. You should be able to pick up a used copy cheaply and resale it when your done as there is not much replay value and the multiplayer is crap. But the coop is worth a go.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
If you like RE and never plaied RE5 with a friend, do so. You should be able to pick up a used copy cheaply and resale it when your done as there is not much replay value and the multiplayer is crap. But the coop is worth a go.

I played the demo and it was cool but I figured I wouldn't buy it because in the demo is the two missions with the freaking crazy guy with the chainsaw, and then the other is with that big jacked hooded executioner guy with the axe and I just got destroyed by them. I only beat the chainsaw guy and that was even a bi*ch because it took forever to kill him, so many freakin exploding barrels and I was like I'll kill myself if I buy this crap. I loved all the previous ones but I just felt that RE5 would **** me off.

I love how they made the new game different from the previous RE games; it's gonna be awesome. As much as I love the old RE games, this one looks just that much better with all the new features and they way the new one plays. The developers of socom are developing it which is why it's gonna be sick

Last edited:

modded matt

your supposed to use the barrels against him..... RE5 was full of active cutscenes (meaning you must interact with them at prcise timing. It was great, and I still recomend it.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I used the barrels on the chainsaw guy and it took 5 or more of them, it was ridiculous. I didn't know where the barrels were for the executioner guy, and there were too many of the regular dudes and I eventually ran out of ammo for my pistol and I just gave up. It was fun but just seemed like an annoying game. It always irritated me that you couldn't move and shoot and that u had to stand still in all these games, and I had wished they changed that in RE5 but they didn't.

Don't get me wrong I loved the other games (RE2 was like my favorite) even with the whole standing still thing, but this one is gonna be crazy. It's like Resident Evil meets Ghost Recon (minus the whole stealth part) lol.

Here's the newest Multiplayer trailer with some awesome gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B--_y6PhT0

Last edited:

modded matt

Your joking right? First of all you dont sound like you enjoy RE gameplay at all. (I think you just like the concept the game is based on)

secondly, as for the gameplay video, it is identical to RE5.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I do like RE gameplay or I wouldn't have bought and played each one before RE5, but I also like being able to move when I shoot. It just never made sense to me even as a kid, during a sombie apocalypse nobody is going to be standing still killing zombies and other creatures, not realistic at all but I understood that it was to give the game that kind of arcade feel and everything. I jut enjoyed the previous games much more than the short demo I played of RE5. It just wasnt the same for me.