Resurgence Pack

Itz CHARLEY

I dont think microsoft could pay for PS3 DLC to be delayed but I dont think it is right that Microsoft is getting a head start on it either. I want to have a ps3 so I can play that sackboy game. It looks soooooooooo fun.

t4ius

Itz CHARLEY said:
I dont think microsoft could pay for PS3 DLC to be delayed but I dont think it is right that Microsoft is getting a head start on it either. I want to have a ps3 so I can play that sackboy game. It looks soooooooooo fun.

the only reason i have a ps3 is for LBP :D

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Sometimes I wish I had an xbox, I don't really play any of the PS3 exclusives. Uncharted is decent... If my mom would let me, I'd just buy an xbox too.

justrelirandom

I love how in every picture the people either have an AT4 or a propipe... really sums this game up
I'm still gonna buy the map pack anyway

Paul

$15 for another map pack.

$60 + $15 + $15 = $90 - $60 for game, $30 (1/2 the price...) for ten multi player maps.

Anyone else finally realize they're getting slapped in the face?

Dakota1

As I stated in the other forum. Try to resist the urge to purchase the new maps. The actual price isn't that bad, it's the price RAISE that ticks me off. Microsoft is upping the price slowly and seeing if they get a reduction in purchases that wouldn't make up the difference in the price raise. There are people boycotting the new maps. We are boycotting the price raise because we are getting nothing in return. We used to pay $10 for 5 new maps. Now we are paying $15 for 5 new maps. We are paying extra without getting anything extra. Some would say, "What's five bucks." Well when the price of gas raises 3cents do you think people get pissed because they can't pay the extra 3cents? No, they get mad and drive less because they understand that if they do not take a stand "the man" could raise the price of gas to anything he wanted. Microsoft is a company and companies try to make as much money as they can. Thats what makes them a company and not a charity! What is it going to take before you join the small group of people who have already had enough: Would it take paying $20 for map packs? $30? What about paying for each map? How about buying the game for $60 with only 5 preloaded maps. Then paying an extra $25 to unlock online play and another $5 for every map you download? I'm sure some guy in a suit has already thrown that one around the table at microsoft. Will you start boycotting then? Seriously, it's more about snowball effect then $15 dollars. Open your eyes not your wallet!

geestthebeast

I have 2 personal xbox 360's i bought with my own money, no one will take them away from me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: and one ps3 that me and my brother went halves in. :D :D . i have a questions about jtags, im allready tenth, but im tired of having to pay or wait for someone to host infection lobbies, does anyone know where i can buy a nice xbox 360 with the jtag allready installed, or does anyone know the criteria needed for me to jtag my own xbox. i have an old xbox pro console before they even put the hdmi's in them, and a new arcade console. i do not know the board types or how to tell what board types they are. please help :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :geek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :geek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Krier023

Useful Poster
to jtag your xbox the kernel needs to be below 7371 so in console settings it will say a number like 2.0.8955.0. 8955 would not be jtaggable only 7371 and below. also if you want to buy a "jtaggable" xbox look around ebay, but for a jtagged xbox go to ioffer or se7ensins

geestthebeast

Krier023 said:
to jtag your xbox the kernel needs to be below 7371 so in console settings it will say a number like 2.0.8955.0. 8955 would not be jtaggable only 7371 and below. also if you want to buy a "jtaggable" xbox look around ebay, but for a jtagged xbox go to ioffer or se7ensins

Thanks, neither of the ones i have at my house work, but i have one in the shop that will, it has the old style dashboard, but it doesn't have a disk tray so that kind of sucks.