Resurgence Pack

PS3andCOD

Contributor
They are obviously just extorting us for the money they know we will pay. 20 million people paying $15 comes to a whole lot more than it cost them to develope a few maps...

Ben

PS3andCOD said:
They are obviously just extorting us for the money they know we will pay. 20 million people paying $15 comes to a whole lot more than it cost them to develope a few maps...

And thats how business's work..

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, well they could just be happy with the 500 MILLION they made on LAUNCH DAY and give us some free, or atleast cheap dlc. As I said before, as a fraction of a whole, the online maps are probably worth about $1 apeice.

Ben

PS3andCOD said:
Yeah, well they could just be happy with the 500 MILLION they made on LAUNCH DAY and give us some free, or atleast cheap dlc. As I said before, as a fraction of a whole, the online maps are probably worth about $1 apeice.

If I ran whatever company it is, I would most certainly charge.. would you rather have an extra £0 or an extra £X amount you make off a map pack..?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, I get that, but that doesn't mean that they need to extort us. Bad company has free map packs and stuff, but I don't like the vehicles being so integral to the game...

t4ius

vacant
11348_390_MW2%20Resurgence%20Pack%20-%20Vacant.jpg

strike
11350_390_MW2%20Resurgence%20Pack%20-%20Strike.jpg

carnival
11349_390_MW2%20Resurgence%20Pack%20-%20Carnival.jpg

trailer park
11352_390_MW2%20Resurgence%20Pack%20-%20Trailer%20Park.jpg

fuel
11351_390_MW2%20Resurgence%20Pack%20-%20Fuel.jpg

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I have to admit, they do look good... Still not worth $15 thought. Vacant looks even better than it used to, and stike was one of my favorites...

aviator

I don't like parting with 15 bucks anymore than the next guy but I will gladly pay it. I know, I know, speak with your wallets. However, video games to me represent a huge cost/time value. I've put in $75 dollars into MW2 and I've played multiplayer for like 16 days thats about 19 cents per hour of entertainment. This doesn't even include any single player or spec ops play (maybe 7 hours for single player and another 12 for spec ops). If you rent a movie from Redbox and only keep it one day you're still in the 57 cents/hour range (assuming a 1.75 hour movie). The high initial cost of games is sometimes daunting; however, they represent a great value proposition for most of us.

Itz CHARLEY

PS3andCOD said:
Why? PC is microsoft too...
microsoft probaby hs different branches for xbox and cumputer gaming. I also think microsoft would want to invest alot more in xbox. Also who plays cod on pc?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I know 3 kids who play it on PC... and about 100 who play on xbox or PS3. But I thought microsoft was paying for the PS3 version to be delayed? I guess not.