Returning and need software for Controller

Hello Odin and Viking staff,
I have not used my controller yet it hasn't been taken out of the box yet from last time I sent it in. I need to see if I can get my controller running, but I haven't looked at software "and don't have a copy of the software", for several months. I have a chromebook 3 Samsung, iPad2, iPhone, and MS laptop which platforms can I use to get controller going?

odingalt

Staff member
Currently the software is on the product page. Go to Viking360.com, click on XBOX One, click on Berserker, and on that product page (same page where you originally purchased) are tutorial video links, software downloads, a link to the Viking Forge, etc.

barrow

Funny, I was in the same boat. I bought the Beserker as soon as orders went up because Viking has me as a customer for life (I was an Odin's Raven and Macro owner), but I hadn't even unboxed the thing until yesterday. I was looking all over for the software, clicking everywhere in the online Forge thinking all of the functionality got moved over there. Looked all over the websites trying to find it. Eventually I did a forum search and found a post explaining it's linked on the product page.

Now that Advanced Warfare is out I'm excited to finally get down with the Beserker!