Rev D remap

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
That's a great question. If u truly want a strait up awnser go to acidmods.com sign up and message rdc. He can pretty much assist u with all tech question and he also sells his own remap chips as well so if that chip isn't compatible im sure he has something that is. I'm fact u he has posted in Viking before I believe in some tech thread so u could try to find him here and give him a pm and he may get alerted and awnser your questions. Just go to member search and type RDC then pm him. He's a pretty promt dude.

joec0x

That's a great question. If u truly want a strait up awnser go to acidmods.com sign up and message rdc. He can pretty much assist u with all tech question and he also sells his own remap chips as well so if that chip isn't compatible im sure he has something that is. I'm fact u he has posted in Viking before I believe in some tech thread so u could try to find him here and give him a pm and he may get alerted and awnser your questions. Just go to member search and type RDC then pm him. He's a pretty promt dude.
thank you