Ring of Light Question

ExpliciTxDTP

My question is this: How do I set the #1, #2, #3, #4 LED's to whatever color I want? For example: I have Rapid Fire (Right trigger) set to the RT2 tac switch. I want the #2 LED to light up Yellow when the RT2 tac is active and stay solid Yellow until I Toggle the RT2 back off again

v360Reflex

do u mean the default ring of light (red) or when right trigger etc. is pressed u want LEDs to light up w/e color you want?? because in the 9.0v of Viking software it'll have it so you can customize the Ring of Light on the pages of macros :D ! cant wait

EDIT: to make it solid yellow etc. you got to wait for the 9.0v to be out to customize the LEDs that way

odingalt

Staff member
Version 0.90 didn't want to scare you, we're working on this feature right now actually, beta testing next week and if all goes well I hope we'll have this by next weekend. Basically we just need to use the same color picker available in the timeline editor on the home page so you can pick your page colors.

ExpliciTxDTP

I wanted it to be a solid color when a Tac Switch is active, not just when I trigger it. Thanks for the answers! I'll be waiting for the update :eek:)

Blackburn

ExpliciTxDTP said:
I wanted it to be a solid color when a Tac Switch is active, not just when I trigger it. Thanks for the answers! I'll be waiting for the update :eek:)

Sounds like you just want it to light up when the tac switch is pressed.

Click on one of the switches in the editor, go to the scroll wheel and find "enable macro" then choose the button you want to enable (right trigger). Hit ok.

NOTE: Make sure you already have your macro assigned to the button (right trigger)before you go to enable mods for it!

odingalt

Staff member
If you assign a tac switch as a toggle button for another macro, it'll stay solid so long as that macro is enabled.

With v0.8.3 software you will be able to customize the page color but not each individual LED. Either you get all of one color or another color, but can't pick and choose individual LED's.

Why? Because I figured it would really confuse most non-tech-savvy customers if their controller was all sorts of different colors. Having the whole page be a consistent color should help them remember which page they were on?

I have the updated software in my hands as of this morning, need to do some testing tonight to make sure it works and then will release it before I go to bed.