Ring of Lights

johnny8s

What's up guys
Got my new controller and having problems with lights not working with PNC cable hooked up.
Tried different cable same problem. Tried cable with no battery pack, no lights.
Controller works fine except for lights with cable. Lights work fine without cable.
Any Ideas?

odingalt

Staff member
The LED's should work with the play and charge cable plugged in and a battery pack plugged in.

The LED's will not work if you do not have a battery pack in.

Which one is your case?

johnny8s

odingalt said:
The LED's should work with the play and charge cable plugged in and a battery pack plugged in.

The LED's will not work if you do not have a battery pack in.

Which one is your case?
I have tried 2 different fully charged battery packs and no lights with pnc cable plugged in.
That is the case whether it is plugged into my computer or my console.
Other than that the lights and controller work great without the pnc cable.
Just no lights with cable plugged in. I did the firmware update as instructed and right away the lights didnt work with the cable plugged in.
Sorry I didnt post this in the right area. Im a noob.

NYjetsNY1

So your problem is this:
The LED's DON'T work with the play and charge cable plugged in and a battery pack plugged in.
Correct? If so, PM odingalt or repost and await his reply.

johnny8s

NYjetsNY1 said:
So your problem is this:
The LED's DON'T work with the play and charge cable plugged in and a battery pack plugged in.
Correct? If so, PM odingalt or repost and await his reply.
Thanks for your replys and suggestions. This forum kicks ass.

johnny8s

Waiting on odin to reply
Other than that this controller kicks ass. I'm super happy I bought it.
Sucks though you can't see what page your on with the cable plugged in which is the way I play.
Have 3 pages for BO.

NYjetsNY1

Well odingalt may be able to fix your issues. It depends some problems are fixable, some not. You may have to live with it, or you may be able to get it fixed.