RiotShield Pros

Smoke Six Echo

Hey guys I have a viking modded controller like most of yall but I dont use the rapid fire as much im more about jitter I use the riotshield with a striker
and people's reactions are great because us viking modders dont run into eachother alot I was wanting to get some riotshielders on my team so if your up
for it add me GT
-Smoke Six Echo
also im sorry if i block you i get alot of tenth messages just if you add me say vikn or jttr even if you dont have a mod just riotshield good and your in
MY CLASS
RIOTSHIELD
STRIKER
KNIFE/2xSTUN
SLIGHT OF HAND
STOPPING POWER
NINJA

Peace

apcoop7

Nice all I use is the riot shield too. Me and a couple friends always play search and try to trap people in corners. I'll add u later on...

v360Reflex

riot shields are for people who suck at the game.. but if you wanna roll with a pro at HC S&D also pro in Regular S&D then hit me up

GT- V 360 Drastic

MY CLASS:
FAL/magnum akimbo
Frag nade/Stuns
Sleight of hand PRO
stopping power/cold-blooded PRO
Ninja PRO

:shock: :eek: ;) :) :D :arrow: :mrgreen:

G

riot shields are for people who suck at the game
yea i think im gonna hav to agree with u on that the only time i use is if i hav the infections cause u can hit people from like a mile away and im a pro at team deathmatch but im pretty good at search to
MY CLASS
UMP45 silenced/striker
semtex/smoke
marathon pro
lightweight pro
ninja pro

apcoop7

v360Reflex said:
riot shields are for people who suck at the game.. but if you wanna roll with a pro at HC S&D also pro in Regular S&D then hit me up
:

Really it's for people who suck at the game? Since when is something that puts u at a disadvantage meant for bad people??? Kids that run around with the UMP are bad, I bet that's you lol.

G

Really it's for people who suck at the game? Since when is something that puts u at a disadvantage meant for bad people??? Kids that run around with the UMP are bad, I bet that's you lol.
nope thats me and i use the FAL to haha

Smoke Six Echo

iNs4nItY said:
riot shields are for people who suck at the game
yea i think im gonna hav to agree with u on that the only time i use is if i hav the infections cause u can hit people from like a mile away and im a pro at team deathmatch but im pretty good at search to
MY CLASS
UMP45 silenced/striker
semtex/smoke
marathon pro
lightweight pro
ninja pro
thats because you'all havent seen good riotshielders hundreds of times i went 1v6 because everyone thinks the riotshield sucks and they rush or throw gernades ump and fal is too easy to use i want a challange

Awfulz

If you like Jitter, try this class out:

Mode 1 - x, y, y Jitter (Medium)
Mode 2 - Dropshot Mod

M16 Extended Mags
Striker Extended Mags

Sleight of Hand Pro (I also like Marathon)
Stopping Power Pro(Cold Blooded in Hardcore, Lightweight with Marathon)
Ninja Pro

You'll truly love it, the accuracy is amazing, and it's basically automatic. But yeah, I get a lot of complaints filed on me when I use my Striker with jitter mod. Has anyone came out with a custom jitter that blows the Striker away? Just wondering, but yeah.. try the class out.

IpodTouchMe

v360Reflex said:

Theres a good chance you have not played against any good riot shielders. Come play with me and my dudes and we'll show you whats up