ROAR

SWiFT

My little brother smashed my "Sleeper" A.K.A THOR's HAMMER so I am thinking about buying a new one, because I really liked my first one!

But my question is to all the "DUO" AKA Odin's Raven Owners do you think I should purchase one of those instead please leave some feedback thank you.

zackwg23

I myself like the Duo alot because im constantly changing my settings on the fly based on which class i pick but if you dont change classes that much mid game it might not be much use to you bro

obo

i would definatly get the raven. but its just me.
I did a send in service with fredrow for the sleeper, then a month later sent it in to get upgraded to a raven.
i am constantly switching between rapidfire and not.

For example, i have a class that i usually use, which consists of an acr, silenced, and heartbeat sensor, then my secondary is akimbo rafica's silenced

i have rapidfire off for the acr(obviously) and then when i switch to rafica akimbo's, i turn jitter fast on and it fires beautifully.
the ability to do this is awesome. Plus, its super easy to turn fast reload on and off, which helps in bomb based games

Another bonus, is when the user GUI comes out, i'm hoping i can set each tacticle switch to do what i want it to, for example a certain glitch for each switch and whatnot. But don't quote me on that :D, just what i'm hoping for based on what i'm seeing right now

SWiFT

I understand, but the sleeper and the duo Driver A.K.A "The Works" are both the same the only difference is the TAC SWiTCH

Krier023

Useful Poster
Yeah there the same the only difference is how you change modes. on the duo you hold the tact switch for like 2 seconds to change modes and then tap it to turn it off and on. so the duo makes turning on and off for switching from automatics to semis a breeze.

obo

SWiFT said:
I understand, but the sleeper and the duo Driver A.K.A "The Works" are both the same the only difference is the TAC SWiTCH
yeah, like i said though. just looking into the future
but yeah, decision is all yours!

and a bonus of the raven, is that you never have to run up to your xbox and sync your controller if you hold the sync for longer than .5 of a second, as you don't use it :D

Ben

I do get quite a few customer's who buy a sleeper and then maybe a few weeks/a month later ask if I can upgrade it.

modman

zackwg23 said:
I myself like the Duo alot because im constantly changing my settings on the fly based on which class i pick but if you dont change classes that much mid game it might not be much use to you bro
same here! i will be sniping switch weapons because someone is behind me and ill turn on rapid fire on the spot and pistol him

SWiFT

CooL I will be a making a video on XBL soon if you would like to be in it please leave your Gamertag and if it's okay with Viking360 I will be thrOwing there logo in the videO for promotions!

So why not have some fellow customers join me :D