Same Controller?

Men4ce

I got this controller from my dads shop, and it looks EXACLY like Tyr's Hand's Dragon Faceplate(no 3.5 Jack)
and i am wondering if its the same controller as here...

BTW.... I Opened my controller a couple times trying to install a mod (Intensafire) when i came across this mod... and the intensafire didn't work.... i don't have a solder or anymore glue...)

but what im wondering... is if i have the same controller does it always come with that dragon faceplate?

(also, can sombody send me a picture of the inside of there Tyr's hand contro

Paul

Men4ce said:
I got this controller from my dads shop, and it looks EXACLY like Tyr's Hand's Dragon Faceplate(no 3.5 Jack)
and i am wondering if its the same controller as here...

BTW.... I Opened my controller a couple times trying to install a mod (Intensafire) when i came across this mod... and the intensafire didn't work.... i don't have a solder or anymore glue...)

but what im wondering... is if i have the same controller does it always come with that dragon faceplate?

(also, can sombody send me a picture of the inside of there Tyr's hand contro

What do you mean?

The dragon controller was a Walmart special.

http://files.xboxic.com/xbox-360-hardwa ... roller.jpg

IrishStyle

It's pictured as a Tyr's hand so I would assume its a Matrix board. The Viking chip only serves as a rapid fire on a matrix, on a CG board it supports all the glitches and such.

odingalt

Staff member
FY for the DIY installer guys, back when we were running the dragon shell special, the circuit boards inside the walmart dragon controllers were CG1's.